Saba Help Information
The MSU HRPP has transitioned its required training to the Saba training system. This page provides links to help information on how to navigate and use the Saba training system.
ORA Saba Training System Help Information
This section provides links to system-wide navigation and help information, such as which browser to use, how to fix errors, and log in tips, maintained by the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA).
- Log in tips
- Find training and register
- Explanation of certifications, courses, offerings
- Access to training certificates and records
- System settings
- Fix errors or warnings
HRPP Saba Training System Help Information
The HRPP has developed FAQs which provide HRPP specific help information.
Examples of topics include:
- Which path should I select for the Human Research Protection (HRPP/IRB) Certification?
- What do I need to do to “Acquire” or complete the Human Research Protection (HRPP/IRB) Certification?
- Will I still be able to check the IRB training status of my research team in the MSU IRB application system?
- How often will the training status from Saba update in the MSU IRB application system?
- How can I demonstrate that I have completed the Human Research Protection (HRPP/IRB) Certification?
View all the HRPP Training FAQs here.
Still Need Help?
Please contact the IRB office (517-355-2180 or email@example.com) with any questions.