FAQ: What should I do if I don't intend to renew my IRB approval?

The Principal Investigator must complete and submit a Closure Application available at the Forms and Instructions page. The Closure Application should be completed and submitted via email to IRBdocs@ora.msu.edu.

More information can be found in the HRPP Manual Section 8-9, Closure.