Transferring Projects to MSU

October 14, 2019

New to MSU? If you are still engaged in human research (e.g., interacting and/or intervening with subjects, obtaining and/or analyzing private identifiable data about living individuals), this activity needs to be reviewed by an MSU IRB or a reliance agreement must be executed before you can continue your human research activities. This includes continued collaborations with a previous institution, transfer of the activities to MSU, bringing private identifiable data to MSU to analyze, etc. If you have any questions about this process, please contact the IRB office.