Requirements of Other MSU Offices

There may be other MSU offices that implement requirements or require training that may apply to the project, such as:

  • Environmental Health and Safety (e.g. biological or radiation safety, chemical hygiene)
  • MSU Technologies (e.g. Material Transfer Agreements, Confidential Disclosure Agreements)
  • Conflict Disclosures and Management (CDM)
  • Business Connect (e.g. industry sponsored contracts)
  • Office of Sponsored Programs and Contract and Grants (e.g. sponsored research)
  • Export Controls and Trade Sanctions

Contact the appropriate office for requirements, if you have questions, or if you are unsure whether your activity involves any of these areas.